Joe has practiced law in New Hampshire courts since earning his law degree and passing the bar exam in 2008.
Joe has vast experience litigating complex cases ranging from Negligent Homicide and DUI to simpler cases such as helping a teenager avoid a conviction for illegal possession of alcohol.
Joe worked with the New Hampshire Public Defender and later joined a well-regarded civil law firm before opening his own law practice. Because of this experience, Joe is very familiar with New Hampshire's court system and its laws.
Joe prides himself on professionalism and vigorous representation of his clients' rights.
Private Practice Experience
- Garrison Law, Founder and Sole Proprietor
- Waystack Frizzzell, Trial Lawyers, Litigation Associate
- New Hampshire Judicial Council, Indigent Defense Counsel and Appointed Counsel on Major Case Panel
- New Hampshire Public Defender, Staff Attorney
- City of Concord Prosecutor's Office, Externship
- New Hampshire Department of Justice: Criminal Bureau (Homicide Unit), Externship
- Hage Hodes (fka Hodes, Buckley, McGrath & LeFevre), Law Clerk
- New Hampshire Public Defender, Internship
- New Hampshire Supreme Court, November 2008
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, November 2008
- Justice of the Peace, June 2015
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- Coos County Bar Association, Member
- Grafton County Bar Association, Board Member
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Member
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (fka Franklin Pierce Law Center); Juris Doctorate, May 2008
- Northwestern University; Bachelor of Science, Speech, June 1999
Attorney Joseph D. Garrison is licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts in New Hampshire only. Information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice, and communication enabled by this website does not form an attorney-client relationship. Please do not use this website to transmit confidential information or to discuss urgent matters.