About Garrison Law
Driven by a desire to help people, Attorney Garrison has practiced law in New Hampshire's court system since 2008 and has helped his Clients through some of the most serious of situations.
Attorney Garrison formed Garrison Law to provide people affordable and effective legal services. Unlike other law offices, when you contact Garrison Law you speak directly to Attorney Garrison and not an assistant or paralegal.
Garrison Law is focused on providing effective and affordable legal services by keeping fees and costs at a minimum in order to give Clients the greatest value possible.
Background and Experience
- Garrison Law - Founder and Sole Proprietor
- Waystack Frizzell Trial Lawyers - Litigation Associate
- New Hampshire Judicial Council - Indigent Defense Counsel and Appointed Counsel on Major Case Panel
- New Hampshire Public Defender - Staff Attorney
- City of Concord Prosecutor's Office - Externship
- New Hampshire Department of Justice: Criminal Bureau (Homicide Unit) - Externship
- Hage Hodes (fka Hodes, Buckley, McGrath & LeFevre) - Law Clerk
- New Hampshire Public Defender - Internship
- New Hampshire Supreme Court, November 2008
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, November 2008
- Justice of the Peace, June 2015
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- Coos County Bar Association, Member
- Grafton County Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (fka Franklin Pierce Law Center); Juris Doctorate, May 2008
- Northwestern University; Bachelor of Science, Speech, June 1999
Attorney Joseph D. Garrison is licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts in New Hampshire only. Information provided on this website does not constitute legal advice, and communication enabled by this website does not form an attorney-client relationship. Please do not use this website to transmit confidential information or to discuss urgent matters.